It could be a Disney fanatic's dream or -- if you somehow get stuck listening to "It's a Small World" the entire time -- a mind-destroying nightmare.
Starting early Wednesday, Disneyland and its Florida sibling will celebrate leap year by staying open 24 hours straight.
That's the equivalent of 1,440 great moments with Mr. Lincoln.
Officially dubbed "One More Disney Day," the Mickey Mouse house marathon runs from 6 a.m. Feb. 29 to 6 a.m. March 1.
What will guests do with a full day in the Magic Kingdom? Here's what several visitors to Disneyland's website said:
- I would have fun trying to see how many “Hidden Mickeys” I could find.
- I would ride Star Tours ALL day in an attempt to see all 54 scenarios!
- Go on every ride and see all the shows, and say thank you to every cast member I see.
- I'm tired after 4 hours and can't imagine walking around there for 24 hours!
- I would ride all the Mountain Rides (Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain) over and over again.
And now, dear readers, it's your turn. Take our poll...