Submitted by Bank of America
Five local Orange County High School Juniors and recent High School graduates have been chosen to take part in the 2013 Bank of America Student Leaders Program. Bank of America created its Student Leaders Program in 2004; a program that offers our nation’s high school students an opportunity to participate in a leadership program at their local community nonprofit. This year, all five students from Orange County will be interning at the Second Harvest Food Bank.
Here are Orange County recipients:
- Noah Johnston, Rancho Santa Margarita (Trabuco Hills High)
- Cameron Bishop, Brea (Brea Olinda)
- Angela Zhou, Anaheim (Troy), will attend USC
- Adriana Gonzalez, Santa Ana (Godinez), will attend Cal State Fullerton
- Matthew-Dean Brian Argame, Anaheim (Loara), will attend Long Beach State.
addition to receiving paid internships, the 225 Student Leaders from
across the country will also be attending a weeklong Bank of America Student Leadership Summit in
Washington, D.C. Summit activities include a service learning project
and a series of interactive workshops, including Capitol Hill briefings
and sessions on financial education and leadership development skills.